Thursday, April 3, 2014

PSALM 91, A PERSONALIZATION & FAITH DECLARATION


Psalm 91, a modern personal version; a faith declaration.


Today's a particularly rough day physically. I have to run to the Word to find my refreshing and my comfort. Many days, it's the only thing that keeps me going. It is life-giving Truth This is my interpretation of Psalm 91.
I dwell in the secret place of the Most High so I remain firm, stable and fixed under the shadow of El Shaddai, the Almighty One, whose power no foe can withstand. Father, You are my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on You I lean & rely, and in You I confidently trust! You protect me from hidden traps and from every deadly pestilence. You shield me from deadly hazards. Your huge outstretched arms protect me. In them I am perfectly safe and secure. Your strength and might fend off all harm. Your truth and faithfulness are my shield Your faithful promises are my armor and my protection There is nothing that I fear - Not the terrors of the night nor the plots of naysayers & evildoers in broad daylight; not the disease that lurks in darkness nor the disaster that strikes at mid day. Thousands may drop off like flies at my side, and ten thousand may die all around me, I will live and not die, I will not be overcome or confused. Only a spectator will I be, inaccessible in my secret Hiding Place, witnessing the reward of the wicked.I have made the Lord my place of safety and habitation That's where I live folks!. Consequently, no evil, plague, calamity or disaster comes near me. He has ordered his angels to accompany me and defend me wherever I go. I am fully guarded and protected by their active presence and timely intervention. So much so, I won't even stumble over a tiny pebble or a huge boulder. Neither affects me. My steps are ordered of my Father and my path is straight, safe and secure. Through Him and in Him, I will trample all His enemies and their works of darkness under my feet. As he is, so am I in this world.
Listen to my Father's words concerning me, "Like every delighted parent, I boast on my kiddo. My daughter, Margi,has set her love upon Me, and in response, I deliver her; I set her on high, because she knows and understands My Name. She has personal knowledge of My grace, mercy, love, and kindness. She trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake her, no, never! I've got her covered! When she calls upon Me, I answer. I am with her, by her side, right in the middle of trials and troubles. I fight for her, you know? I deliver her and I honor her. I reward her with a long, fruitful life and manifest to her My miraculous salvation....simply because she is mine!"

Margi Spencer
April 3, 2014
Like · 

No comments:

Post a Comment