Thursday, April 3, 2014

I HEARD THE SOUND OF A VERY RAPID HEARTBEAT.....


Prophetic Word, Sunday 3.30.14
Basileia International Ministries


I am hearing a sound. I am hearing a sound and it’s the sound of very rapidly flowing blood …a very rapid heartbeat like a hypertensive heart. I asked the Lord, “What is that?” And the Lord said to me, “That’s the heart of mankind. That’s the heart of creation anxiously awaiting the manifestation of My sons. For the whole earth is groaning, groaning, for the manifestation of My sons. For many have come into my sheepfold but many are still like children, desiring milk, desiring an easy life, desiring for all things to go smoothly for them, desiring the path of least resistance, desiring peace and safety and security and provision and protection. Now those are all good things because children anxiously desire that which comforts them, Sons understand what I have already given them. The whole earth groans and creation anxiously awaits the rising up of My sons in power and authority, in grace and truth, in love and compassion to take My kingdom to the places where they live and walk, to establish My will, My plan and My purposes among the people where I have placed them as an influence. My sons know who they are. My sons don’t beg. My sons execute on My behalf. My sons change circumstances. My sons establish heaven on earth. Children cannot do what sons can do. So I challenge you today, those of you who can hear My voice and who can discern what I am saying to you, I challenge you today to take up your rightful place as a son, not as a child. The whole earth groans and awaits your arising!”

Margi Spencer
March 30, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment